Thursday, May 10, 2012

FuoriSalone 2012


FuoriSalone 2012.
Un po' tardi per parlare del fuori salone? Forse si, preferisco far parlare da sole le immagini catturate durante il tour compiuto in giro per Milano dove, quest'anno, ti imbattevi in un pezzo di Salone ad ogni passo. 

Too late to speak about? Maybe, so better let the pictures I made around Milan speak: this year everywhere was a piece of Salone!



Zona Tortona




I want that in my room, really.




See that! It's amazing. From canon.




 The reign of marble.





Eco bike! / Strange floor.





Mirror mirror on the wall ..


Japanese technology, a new desire from Lixil.








Me and Antonio, cheers!



I'm wearing:
Dress 
 ~ Il Giardino degli Angeli, Milano;
Pochette 
~ Vivienne Westwood;Boots ~ Dr.Martens;Studded jacket ~ OVS;
Nail polish 
~ gold by Avon.



Università Statale, Fuori Salone.
Statale University.



























I'm wearing:
Dress ~ Desigual;Sweader  ~ Liu Jo;
Scarf 
~ Max and co;
Pochette 
~ Vivienne Westwood;
Nail polish 
~ Dior;Skull ring ~ Nove25, Milan;
Sunglasses 
~ Carrera.


2 comments:

  1. Bellissime immagini e bel blog!
    CHe grafica!!!

    New outfit on my blog!
    Makes me wonder
    baci
    Giulia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment my Blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...